Get Your Cheese Fix with Fazoli’s Parmesan Fest
Bring out the cheese wheels and parmesan grater, it’s Parmesan Fest at Fazoli’s! Beginning April 8, fans can indulge in their favorite Fazoli’s dishes with a deliciously fun twist.
“Parmesan is a staple ingredient in Italian food; it deserves to be celebrated,” said Director of Culinary Innovation Rick Petralia. “We are always looking for ways to reinvent the classics and our new Chicken Parm Lasagna is the perfect marriage between two timeless Italian dishes. It’s the perfect combination of cheesy and crispy, we can’t wait to share it with our guests.”
The new Parmesan Fest menu will include craveable dishes such as:
- Chicken Parm Lasagna – A mash-up of two classic Italian dishes, Lasagna made with Chicken Parmesan! Creamy ricotta and parmesan filling stuffed between two pieces of chicken parmesan, topped with alfredo and marinara sauce and baked with mozzarella cheese. Served with a choice of broccoli and red pepper blend or spaghetti with marinara.
- Parmesan Crusted Shrimp Bake –Gemelli pasta topped with tender shrimp simmered in a black pepper Alfredo sauce with fire-roasted red peppers and baby spinach. Baked with mozzarella and Parmesan panko breadcrumbs
- Parmesan Crusted Alfredo Bake – For the ultimate cheese lover, Gemelli pasta topped with creamy Alfredo sauce. Baked with mozzarella cheese and Parmesan Panko breadcrumbs.
- Cinnamon Swirl Breadstick Bites – An ooey-gooey pull-apart cinnamon dessert made with Fazoli’s famous breadsticks, swirled with brown sugar and cinnamon and drizzled with cream cheese icing.
- White Peach Italian Ice – The perfect complement to the cheesy goodness, a refreshing frozen beverage blending lemon with the sweet flavors of White Peach.
These delicious dishes will only be available for a limited time, so hurry in before they’re gone!